Working at MH Star
We believe in treating each other with respect, with everyone having an equal opportunity to get on, ensuring MH Star is a great place to work.
We think you'll like working here - but we want you to know a bit more about what we do and how we do it before you apply to join us.
If you wish to send us a speculative application, please send your CV to HR@MHSTAR.CO.UK
Online Business (B2C) Product Executive
- Initiating and contributing to user-centric product development that supports the business needs (B2C online sales of consumer products)
- Research and present possible new products for the company to add to the product line.
- Ongoing management of functional specifications and change requests throughout the entire life-cycle of development projects
- Gathering and analysis company's current products marketing information and report the findings to the senior management team.
- Ensuring quality throughout the entire development cycle and ensuring that requirements meets user and business needs
- Schedule weekly and monthly campaigns promoting seasonal products. This will involve the entire cycle of product development to multichannel marketing purposes in close partnership with the online marketing department
- Monitor quality of all our online product descriptions and images.
- At least a 3-year bachelor degree from a fully accredited business school, MBA is preferred.
- At least 3 years experience of working in product management
- Experience in working on garden furniture, casual sports or other common household products, which are sold through the web. is MUCH preferred.
- Past working experience as a market or product analyst is MUCH preferred, esp for B2C sales.
- Must have an eye for detail and experience of analysing data and products and when producing written reports, good spelling and grammar are essential
- Planning and organisational skills - ability to balance competing priorities
- Good analytical skills - ability to organise, categorise and reproduce detailed information with speed and efficiency using Excel
- Personal effectiveness - being able to prioritise own time and workload without constant supervision and ability to work to deadlines