Working at MH Star
We believe in treating each other with respect, with everyone having an equal opportunity to get on, ensuring MH Star is a great place to work.
We think you'll like working here - but we want you to know a bit more about what we do and how we do it before you apply to join us.
If you wish to send us a speculative application, please send your CV to HR@MHSTAR.CO.UK
On-line Sales Executive
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Manage local and whole sale business including exploiting new market, exhibitions.
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Develop and maintain sales materials, current MH Star’s products and services.
- Establish and maintain current and potential customer relationships, identify and resolve customer concerns.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- E-commerce platform maintenance, product listing monitoring on Amazon store and MH-Star.co.uk, EBay account, and sort out and analyse daily sale data.
- Order management (including payment and order confirmation).
- Work with customer service team on replacement and refund management.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to meet sales target.
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Keeping abreast of what competitors are doing.
- Provide on-the-job training, coaching and mentoring new sales employees.